UTASí SET has new app
Available to download now
The UTAS Faculty of Science, Engineering and Technology (SET) recently celebrated the launch of its own interactive mobile app.
The app is now available for free download in the Apple iTunes Store.
This is the first app of its type being used to market education at a faculty level.
Over the last couple of years universities world-wide have begun to use this technology to provide information for enrolled students; but so far SET is the only faculty that has taken this opportunity to develop a comprehensive and interactive mobile app to inform international and domestic prospective students.
Prospective students who download the SET mobile app can:
- Explore more than 100 course options and apply online
- Find out everything you need to know about what life at UTAS is like, how much it costs, where to live while you study and what services are available
- Check out the interactive image gallery and a series of video profiles of SET students and lecturers
- Discover some of the spectacular places they might find themselves on fieldtrips on the interactive map of Tasmania
- Find out what careers will be open to them when they have obtained a tertiary qualification from SET
- Receive local weather forecasts
- Use the campus maps to navigate around all three UTAS campuses
- Stay up to date with the latest news
- Email the faculty directly with any additional queries